Grab & Go Mini Programs
MSU Family Economics
Grab & Go Mini Programs are designed for 15 - 20 minute presentations:
- PODs, TODs, and Other Beneficiary Designations
- Long-Term Care Partnership Insurance in Montana
- Letter of Last Instructions
- Estate Planning for Minor and/or Special Needs Children
- Power of Attorney
- Provider Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (POLST)
- Are you Credit $avvy?
- How to Be a Smart Saver?
- Save Money on Taxes with a Montana Medical Care Savings Account (MSA) (Revised November 2018)
- Saving for Retirement
- Avoid Probate on Your Home with a Beneficiary Deed
- Who Gets Your Property When You Die?
- Homestead Declaration
- Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate and Grandpa’s Watch?