Marsha A. Goetting
Marsha A. Goetting is a Professor and Extension Family Economics Specialist at Montana State University in Bozeman.
She has presented over 800 workshops reaching over 25,000 Montanans with financial and estate planning information. She has also authored over 75 MontGuides and bulletins and has received national, regional, and state awards for her financial management and estate planning programs.
Dr. Goetting received her Bachelors and Masters degrees in Family Economics and Adult Education from Kansas State University and her Ph.D. from Iowa State University.
- Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education
- American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Montana Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Montana Gerontology Society
- Montana Association of Family and Consumer Sciences