Research and Creativity
MSU is the largest research university in Montana and the largest research and development entity of any kind in the state, which translates into many opportunities for students and faculty to conduct meaningful hands-on research and creative projects as well as economic prosperity for the area. Guided by faculty on the Research Capacity Team, the Center provides resources that support the growth of faculty in achieving excellence research/creativity/scholarship, including workshops on mentoring, grant and publication writing and work-life balance. The Center offers programsthat partner grant-successful mentors with faculty for grant writing support and collaborations, and offers a Research & Creativity Leadership Certificate.
- Faculty Learning Communities - opportunities for faculty to connect with other faculty around research topics.
- Grant-Writing Bootcamp - 5-week workshop designed to help grant-interested faculty produce a quality, successful proposal, with valuable information and support from grant-successful facilitators.
- Interdisciplinary Collaborations - list of resources and services for faculty, students and staff to help them to create and maintain interdisciplinary collaborations.
- One-on-One Support - Research Resources Coordinator provides comprehensive research & creativity services to the faculty community.
- Connecting Faculty - mentoring opportunities, group work in workshops and connecting faculty interested in particular grants or research topics.
- Research Resources - list of resources to help with scholarship success including, helpful links, outreach connections, early career faculty grant opportunities and more.