The information and links below pertain to writing a course syllabus in an MSU approved way.
- MSU language for diversity and inclusion
- Dean of Students guidance on syllabi
- MSU Diversity Statement, Diversity & Inclusion Office
- Examples of Language To Address Student Absences
- Examples of language for Students with Disabilities
For more details, review the "Faculty Responsibilities" section of the Faculty Handbook.
Additional Information on writing a Syllabus
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.