Why Should I Choose Family & Graduate Housing
Why is Family & Graduate Housing different?
Family & Graduate Housing serves the students of Montana State University by providing affordable housing options in an environment that is conducive to the academic and social success of student families, and qualifying single tenants. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, well-maintained apartments, ‘outside the classroom’ education, and a safe environment that our clientele can be proud to call home.
Amenities We Offer
- Month-to-month contract - easy re-application process
- 24-hour staff
- 24-hour free lock-out service
- Some units have W/D hook-ups
- Diverse cultures
- Location - 10 minute walk from campus
- Units that have utilites included in rent
- Interest groups
- Access to University Fitness Center - Weight Rooms/Cardio/Pool
- Reasonable rental rates for students.
- Laundry machines are not coin-operated
- Campus internet available in most units - high speed at a low cost
- Designated parking spots
- Snow removal
- Furnished and unfurnished units available
- Safety fair (for tenants/public)
- Educational workshops for residents
- Year round housing - not required to vacate during breaks