CPR and 1st Aid
CPR AND 1ST AID CERTIFICATION
Certification must be current when you enter the schools for student teaching.
For Fall Semester, certification must not be expired August 31st of the year
of student teaching.
For Spring Semester, certification must not be expired the first Friday in
January of the year of student teaching.
- If you have current certification, please include a copy of the proof of CPR and 1st Aid certification with your packet
- If you are not certified, please take a First Aid and a CPR class. We have listed some options below. When you receive proof of certification, include a copy of that proof with your packet.
- If certification is expired or about to expire you may take online CPR and 1st Aid certification IF YOU HAVE PROOF YOU WERE CERTIFIED in the past. Google for online CPR and 1st Aid certification. You will have plenty of options available. When you receive proof of certification, include a copy of proof you had CPR and 1st Aid certification in the past and a copy of proof that you are now certified via the online course.
- We do not require a specific type of CPR certification; it is your choice.
Hot Dog Safety Services, LLC Intermountain Medical
Michelle Ponca Katie, Educator LLC
www.hotdogsafety.com (406) 587-7918
(406) 223-3390 Big Horn Fire Company
Local Red Cross email@example.com
300 N Wilson, Suite 105A (406) 581-0412
(406) 587-4611 Rec Sports & Fitness Center
Ashley Newell www.montana.edu/getfit
firstname.lastname@example.org (under instructional programs)