How to pay for your college classes
Once you’ve been registered for a class, you’ll need to pay for the credits you are taking with Gallatin College MSU. If you are taking a two credit class your fee will be $99, it will be $148.50 for a three credit class. MSU does not mail paper bills to students soit is your responsibility to review your web bill and pay by the deadline. Note: if you do not pay by the deadline, the registrar’s office will automatically drop you from the class. Your payment deadline is dependent on when your registration is completed. Pay attention to any mail or email you get from MSU, these will inform you of payment deadlines.
- To view your web bill, go online to www.montana.edu/myinfo. Click on “Enter Secure Area”. Enter your social security number (no dashes), or your MSU student ID number (given on your Admission letter). Your initial login PIN is your birth date in 9 digits ddmonyyyy (for example, 01jan1990).
- Note: If you are taking 6 or more credits you will be offered health insurance. Waive the insurance unless you want to pay for the insurance as part of your tuition bill. The cost is significant.
- If you cannot access MyInfo or need to have your PIN reset, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (406) 994-6650.
Once in MyInfo, select “Electronic Billing and Payment”. Fees can be paid by:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) or E-Check on the web. Click on the QuikPay button.
- Mailing a check and/or money order with a copy of your Web bill to:
MSU Student Accounts
P.O. Box 172640
Bozeman, MT 59717
DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.
- Phone (406) 994-1991 with credit card information. Phone hours are 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday.
- In person at the Cashier Window or the drop box, both on the first floor of Montana Hall. Cashier hours are 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you have questions regarding payment for classes please contact Student Accounts, by phone (406) 994-1991, email email@example.com, or fax (406) 994-1954.