Dual Enrollment for High School Students
Dual enrollment is designed to provide Montana students with the opportunity to earn college credit while in high school. The dual enrollment program at Gallatin College can offer you a head start on college. Classes may occur at your high school, at our college, or online.
Benefits of dual enrollment courses:
- Dual enrollment students pay half price tuition and no university fees. This may be the most affordable college credit you'll ever earn!
- Dual credit courses are designed to transfer throughout the Montana University System and they are accepted by accredited colleges and universities nationwide.
- Dual enrollment students get a head start on college. You'll be familiar with the academic expectations for college classes and enter college with credits on your transcript. You'll save time and money by taking classes before you get to college.
Attention Home School and High School parents and students, please see the attached important information on available college credit options at Gallatin College and Montana State University.
For Students officially enrolled full time in Bozeman, Belgrade, Manhattan, Park, and other area high schools– We offer college courses in your high school! Click here to see what's available at your school and check your enrollment deadline.
Dual Enrollment Student Information:
- How do I pay my tuition?
- College Classes in My High School
- Apply Now: Dual Enrollment & Early College Online Application
Required Dual Enrollment Forms:
Frequently Asked Questions - Click here for common questions on dual and concurrent enrollment at Belgrade, Bozeman, Manhattan, Park High Schools and other schools to view the list of courses taught in the high school for college credit through Gallatin College MSU.