Are you saving for College?
The Gallatin College Matched Education Savings Account (MESA) program is helping eligible hardworking students with limited incomes save for college expenses. For every $1 saved, the Gallatin College MESA program matches it with $4. Save up to $500 and you will be eligible for the maximum match of $2,000!
You May Be Eligible If...
- You are a member of a household with annual income under a certain level. For example, a household of one has income equal to or less than $22,980. Add $8,040 for each additional household member.
- You have earned income.
- You are a Montana student enrolled at least half time (6 credits) at Gallatin College.
Participants are asked to commit to...
- Make monthly savings deposits of at least $25 and save at least 6 months.
- Participate in personal finance/money management training and post-secondary planning.
- Maintain regular contact with program representatives.
Let Us Help You Achieve Your Education Goals!
Applications are available in the MSU Financial Aid Office, 183 Strand Union Building or at the link below. For more information contact Montana Credit Unions for Community Development, 406-442-9081, ext 145 or visit www.montanacreditunions.coop and click on 'Matched Savings Accounts.'