Meet the Trainers
- Strength Training
- Fat Loss
- Progressive Overload
- International Sports Sciences Association Certified Fitness Trainer
I believe the success you achieve in the gym carries on throughout all aspects of life. It’s not the genetic person who wins or the person with the most potential, it’s the person with the greatest perseverance who wins. Always be willing to get up and go at it again and again. That’s the person who has their hands raised later in life.
- General Fitness
- Core Training
- Balance Training
- Speed, Agility and quickness (SAQ) drills
- Specialization in senior fitness
- Women's fitness
- NASM Certified (November 2016)
- NASM Women's Fitness Certification
- CPR/AED Certified
- NASM Senior Fitness Specialization
I want to share my enthusiasm for fitness with others because it is a big part of my life that I enjoy. I would like every participant regardless of their present level of fitness, to experience the well-being that exercise provides by helping them to connect with their bodies more closely and strengthen them as well. I am particularly interested in working with women to help them set and acheive their fitness goals.
- Sport Specificity
- Strength training
- Weight loss
- Body Building
- Obstacle Course Racing
- American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- Spartan Group Exercise Trainer
Smart health decisions lead to smarter life choices. I believe anyone can achieve their goals with a plan, and building confidence in your own abilities will lead to personal success. Being bad at something is the first step to being good at something.
- Muscle Strength and Development
- Fat Loss
- Fit for Life Programming
- Military Specific (PT Tests / Rucking)
- Sports Performance and Cross-Training
- Youth Fitness Training
- Personal Trainer, Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist, NESTA
- TRX, Insanity and P90X Certified Instructor
Motivating people to achieve their health and wellness goals is my passion. I'm dedicated to safe and effective training while maintaining up-to date knowledge on nutrition and fitness which I love passing on to my friends and clients. I intend to introduce people to a positive experience, the goal of being healthy and fit for life.
"Live Fit, Live Strong, Live Healthy!"
- Strength Training
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Core Work
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
I believe achieving greater fitness improves all qualities of life. The road is not easy but through courage, commitment, and perserverance any goal will be conquered. I want to share my knowledge and passion of fitness to give my clients the tools they need to embark on their fitness journey while building their self-confidence and happiness.
"You will never regret reaching your goal, you will only regret giving up and not trying harder."
- Program Design Strength Training
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- KBC Kettlebell Instructor
Don’t just train for an event or competition, train for life. I find simplicity, discipline, and scientific program design to be the most effective model at getting bigger, stronger, and faster. That being said, have fun and don’t let regimented workouts get in the way of enjoying exercise. Health is the summation of multiple factors.