Meet the Trainers
- Olympic Lifting
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
I believe that mind and body health and fitness are an important foundation to living everyday with self-confidence and a positive outlook. Your fitness goals, whether they be strength gains, weight loss, or sport performance can be achieved by any person willing to put in the work.
- Strength Training
- Fat Loss
- Progressive Overload
- International Sports Sciences Association Certified Fitness Trainer
I believe the success you achieve in the gym carries on throughout all aspects of life. It’s not the genetic person who wins or the person with the most potential, it’s the person with the greatest perseverance who wins. Always be willing to get up and go at it again and again. That’s the person who has their hands raised later in life.
- General Fitness
- Core Training
- Balance Training
- Speed, Agility and quickness (SAQ) drills
- Specialization in senior fitness
- NASM Certified (November 2016)
- CPR/AED Certified
- NASM Senior Fitness Specialization
I want to share my enthusiasm for fitness with others because it is a big part of my life that I enjoy. I would like every participant regardless of their present level of fitness, to experience the well-being that exercise provides by helping them to connect with their bodies more closely and strengthen them as well.
- Sport Specificity
- Strength training
- Weight loss
- Body Building
- Obstacle Course Racing
- American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- Spartan Group Exercise Trainer
Smart health decisions lead to smarter life choices. I believe anyone can achieve their goals with a plan, and building confidence in your own abilities will lead to personal success. Being bad at something is the first step to being good at something.
- Lifelong Fitness
- Strength and Conditioning
- Weight Loss
- Swim Coach
- National Exercise Trainers Association Certified Personal Trainer
- USA Swimming Coach
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
"If you have a purpose for every action, every action will have a result." My aim is to take the modalities and information I learn from studying Exercise Science and interning with the collegiate strength and conditioning coaches here at MSU and to apply it appropriately to my training and anyone I work with to achieve measurable results.
- Muscle Strength and Development
- Fat Loss
- Fit for Life Programming
- Military Specific (PT Tests / Rucking)
- Sports Performance and Cross-Training
- Youth Fitness Training
- Personal Trainer, Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist, NESTA
- TRX, Insanity and P90X Certified Instructor
Motivating people to achieve their health and wellness goals is my passion. I'm dedicated to safe and effective training while maintaining up-to date knowledge on nutrition and fitness which I love passing on to my friends and clients. I intend to introduce people to a positive experience, the goal of being healthy and fit for life.
"Live Fit, Live Strong, Live Healthy!"