SPECIAL NOTICE DUE TO FACILITY ROOF COLLASPES
We have made great progress on a contingency plan for GX classes due to the roof collaspes at the Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center. The collaspes did affect all three studios and they are currently offline. We are waiting on more information regarding the full extent of the damage and if/when we can expect them to be back on line. Rec Sports and Fitness is committed to the wellbeing of our patrons and making this situation as minimally disruptive as possible.
The Fitness Center will be closed until further notice. At this point in time, we are still sorting out locations for all entities of the HFC, so we will schedule GX classes one week at a time until we can determine space longevity and get equipment moved. Please utilize our calendar below for the most updated schedule.
Thank you all for the kind words of support and, most importantly, for being flexible and attending classes in their new locations.
Watch for GX on Wheels beginning April 1, 2019 as we take your GX classes out on campus!
This is the perfect time to subscribe to GX Alerts and receive immediate notifications of Group Exercise class cancellations and schedule changes. Subscribe at the bottom of this page.
The following studios have extended special offers to the MSU community during our shut down:
- Zephyr Cycling Studio: $10/class drop-in rates
- Studio Barre: $5/class drop-in rate or a $50 unlimited membership through May 3, 2019.
GX will match up to $15 off the next GX pass if MSU students present receipts from puchases during the shut down from both studios, or $10 off if one receipt is presented.
Currently, all GX classes are FREE until further notice.
Student GX Pass Prices:
$49/ Fall or Spring Semester.
$25/ Summer Session.
$25 for mid-way through the semester.
$20 a month.
$10 a week.
$5 per class.
- Group Exercise passes (GX-Pass) allow access to all classes!
- Purchase GX-Pass at the Membership Service Desk
- All participants must have a valid Cat Card.
- Staff and Faculty memberships include Group Exercise classes.
- All instructors are CPR/AED and Group Exercise/specialty certified.
- Classes are on a drop in/first-come, first-served basis. There is no need to sign up.
: Enter your name and email address here to receive notifications of Group Exercise class cancellations and schedule changes.