Montana State University requires all students to meet the following immunization requirements before registering for classes.
MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella)
- 2 doses started after 12 months of age
- Must be at least 28 days between dose 1 and 2
- Can be combined or separate vaccinations
- The 2nd dose must be after 1980
- Students can have titers to prove immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella in place of MMR vaccination records.
- Students born before January 1957 are not required to submit documentation of MMRs
- Immunization record from doctors office
- State certificate of immunizations
- High school transcript including immunizations
- Military immunization record
- Yellow immunization card
- Childhood immunization booklet
- Lab results of titers showing immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella
- Student Health immunization form to be completed by a health care provider
- Please read and complete the Tuberculosis Screening Form and return it to the Student Health Services
RECOMMENDED VACCINATIONS (Discuss with your physician)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (TDAP)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Polio. Student complies if primary series completed (2 oral Polio or 3 intramuscular vaccinations).
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV2 or HPV4)
- Influenza (Yearly)
SUBMITTING YOUR DOCUMENTATION
You can submit your immunization and tuberculosis screening documentation by one of the following methods:
- Fax: (406) 994-2504
- Email: email@example.com
- On-line patient portal
- Mail: PO Box 173260, Bozeman, MT 59717
- Dropping it off at the Student Health Services front office
Please call our office at (406) 994-2311 or email questions about immunizations to firstname.lastname@example.org.