Who Can Use the Clinic?
- Any student who pays the University Health Fee (even if they do not have the student
- Any student enrolled through Gallatin College or Montana State University for at least 1 credit for the current semester can pay the health fee and use the clinic
- Any spouse of a student enrolled in Gallatin College or MSU for the current semester who pays the spouse fee
- The Health fee is charged:
- Each semester to the student account
- Any student enrolled for 7 or more on-campus credits at Montana State University automatically pays the health fee with tuition and fees
- Any student enrolled for 6 credits who has opted for student health insurance will automatically pay the fee with tuition and fees
- Any student taking less than 7 credits will be charged the Health fee to their student account at their first visit
- Any Gallatin College Student will be charged the Health fee to the student account at their first visit
- MSU and Gallatin College staff and faculty cannot pay the fee or be seen at the clinic unless they are also enrolled as students
- Children of MSU and Gallatin College students cannot be seen at the clinic unless they are also enrolled as students
University Health Fee
The University Health Fee is charged each semester.
The University Health Fee covers the costs of doctor's and nurse visits by appointment or through the walk-in clinic.
The University Health Fee allows students to use these other services at UHP Medical Services with additional costs:
- Immunization Visits