HHD Advising Office
HHD majors focus on well-being in a variety of ways. There are seven majors and ten
options ranging from majors more focused on math and science to those more focused
on the social sciences. Check out the links above for more information!
We're easily found on the NW corner of
Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center!
Meet the Advisors
|January 9||First day of class|
|February 15||Graduation applications for spring due to HHD Advising Office|
|February 25||Advising begins for continuing students for spring 2019|
|April 11||Last day to drop with a W for in-term, full-semester courses|
|April 29 - May 3||Finals week|
- Sequencing of classes is important; overlapping core with required classes saves time and money.
- Taking random classes that work in one's personal schedule will work for a while but, in the long run, those courses will not count toward a degree and there will be financial aid consequences.
- Check before dropping classes! The minimum number of credits to be a full-time student is 12. Dropping below this can be a problem for financial aid, student housing, and athletic eligibility. Some scholarships may require a higher minimum number of credits as well.
- Taking advice from friends, even if they're in the same major, is not a good idea. These friends may be in a different catalog and have different degree requirements.
- All substitutions must have written approval.