HHD Advising Office
We're easily found on the NW corner of
Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center!
Meet the Advisors
First day of class
|February 15||Graduation applications for summer 2017 and fall due to HHD Advising Office|
|March 20||Advising begins for continuing students for summer 2017 and fall 2017|
|April 13||Last day to drop with a W|
|May 1-5||Finals week|
- Sequencing of classes is important; overlapping core with required classes saves time and money.
- Taking random classes that work in one's personal schedule will work for a while but, in the long run, those courses will not count toward a degree and there will be financial aid consequences.
- Check before dropping classes! The minimum number of credits to be a full-time student is 12. Dropping below this can be a problem for financial aid, student housing, and athletic eligibility. Some scholarships may require a higher minimum number of credits as well.
- Taking advice from friends, even if they're in the same major, is not a good idea. These friends may be in a different catalog and have different degree requirements.
- All substitutions must have written approval.