Applications | Apply to MSU | Becoming an RD | Curriculum
FAQ | Handbook |
Dietetics Home | Scholarships
Supervised Practice Application Process | Verification Statement
College of Education, Health and Human Development
American Dietetic Association Foundation
- Forms for HHD majors are available at the the Dean's Office in 250 Reid or at the Dean's Office website.
- Description of eligibility is given for each one.
- References : Two references are required
- Due Date : January
- Amount : Range from $200.00- $1000.00
- Address : Accreditations, Education Programs and Student Operations
120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2000
Chicago , IL 60606
1-800-877-1600 ex. 5400
- Application : Download from ADA website
Very specific directions and requirements listed.
- Eligibility: Junior or Senior (full-time) in dietetics. Must be member of ADA by January of the year you are applying. Scholarships are also available for students that will be completing a dietetic internship or attending graduate school.
- References : Two references, one must be RD
- Due Date : February of each year
- Amount : Range from $500.00 - $5000.00
Educational Foundation of National Restaurant Association
- Address : Scholarship and Mentoring Initiative
175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1500
Chicago , IL 60604-2702
- Application : Call 1-800-765-2122 ext. 733 for application or download at: http://www.nraef.org/scholarships
- Eligibility : Designed for those interested in Food Systems Management, 2.75 GPA (include transcript), 750 hours of industry related work experience
- Reference: Food service employer, supervisor or teacher (company or school letterhead)
- Due Date : March and July
- Amount : starting at $2500.00
When completing a scholarship application(s) you will find letters of reference will most likely be required.
If you are requesting a letter from MSU Dietetics faculty, you will need to complete a "request for a letter of recommendation" form and a "summary" form and present it at the time you are asking for a letter. A copy of each form is included in the appendix of the student handbook.