Application advice and support offered by MSU
- Meet with the Director of Health Professions Advising each semester for a one-on-one meeting.
- Attend club meetings whenever possible.
- Be committed to academics.
- Be involved.
- Adhere to professional standards.
- Students are encouraged to generate a personal timeline (assistance of HPA is available) at least 4 months prior to applying. AAMC timeline
- Be committed to the process and be prepared. If you can identify weaknesses in your portfolio, then others will too and you may not be competitive. Consider whether it is to your advantage to take additional time to develop a stronger application.
- Attend Prep2Apply meeting in January/February.
- Schedule, prepare for, and take entrance exam.
- Request letters of recommendation be submitted.
- Schedule PPAC interview.
- Request transcripts be sent to application service.
- Get an official transcript for your own use.