Internal Application Guidelines
If you are requesting the support of the HPA office –culminating in the preparation of a committee letter of evaluation, adherence to the following thresholds will be strictly managed.
- Attend Prep2Apply meeting in February to register your intent to apply and utilize the HPA support services.
- Submit MSU pre-application as requested.
- Prepare personal statement. Submit personal statement to the HPA office as requested.
- Prepare for and take entrance exam. Submit scores to HPA Office.
- Request letters of recommendation be submitted to HPA office as requested.
- Schedule PPAC interview.
- When completing application, please release information to HPA office.
- Following submission of application, supply HPA office with:
- Copy of application
- Application ID #
- Any other relevant ID # (letter ID # for example)
- List of schools to which you are applying
- Attend interview preparation sessions in the spring if possible.
- Complete interview report form.