Podiatry Career Information
American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
Association website: aacpm.org
Entrance Exam: MCAT taken no more than 3 years prior to year of desired matriculation.
Common electronic application: AACPMAS
Application launch date: First Wednesday in August, submission available immediately
AACPMAS application details:
- Personal statement length: 4500 characters maximum (including spaces)
- Experiential descriptions:
- Common application entails:
- Completed application
- Letters of recommendation
- Work and volunteer experiences
- Official transcripts
- Application fee
A list of accredited podiatric medicine schools can be found at the AACPM website.