Intensive English Program
INTERLINK International Institutes at Montana State University offers intensive English classes for all levels. You will improve your English with people from all over the world by joining our listening, speaking, reading and writing courses. For more detailed information, you can check the INTERLINK website.
The benefits of INTERLINK International Institutes at MSU:
- "Conditional Admission" to MSU for undergraduate students: if you do not meet the English proficiency requirement but you are academically admissible to MSU, you can be conditionally admitted to MSU which means that you will learn English at INTERLINK before attending MSU. When you complete Level 5 at INTERLINK, you enter MSU directly, with no TOEFL or IELTS score.
- Master's degree-level instructors who love to teach
- Fun and challenging classes with an average size of 12 students
- Participate in interesting MSU classes when you reach the most advanced level
- Intercultural presentations with your international classmate
INTERLINK will assist you with:
- Airport pick-up and New Student Orientation
- Familiarizing you with campus and campus life
MSU offers you:
- Bachelor's degree programs in over 120 fields of study, masters degrees in 50 and doctoral degrees in 27 fields.
- Library, campus restaurants, and shops in the Student Union Building
- Complete sports facilities including swimming pool, gym, soccer fields, tennis courts, weight room, fitness classes and more
- Student Recreation Centers: bowling, billiards, video games, sports equipment rental, outdoor adventure trips, and classes in outdoor skills like rock climbing and boating
- Computer labs with over 600 computers and free internet access
- Campus events such as movies, concerts, athletic games, and the annual International Food Bazaar
- Immigration advising
Looking for a safe, friendly and fun city to live and study in?
Bozeman is a lively, young city located in a beautiful valley surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, many rivers, clean air and starry skies. Our town is a safe and friendly place with an easy-going life style.
Students enjoy many outdoor activities like snowboarding, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, fly-fishing and biking. Visiting art galleries, museums, and many excellent restaurants is also popular.
Bozeman's sunny climate reflects its mountain valley location. Summers are pleasant, with warm days, cool nights and an abundance of sunshine. The dry weather makes both summer and winter an enjoyable experience.
Bozeman Area Population: 75,000
- Yellowstone National Park, 150 km - Bozeman is the gateway to the park where natural features, outstanding scenery, and abundant wildlife await!
- Bridger Bowl Ski Area, 25km
- Big Sky and Moonlight Basin Ski Resorts, 73km
Free buses will take you anywhere in town, from campus to downtown and even to the nearby ski resorts.
Levels at INTERLINK Language Center:
|Level 1||Low Intermediate||9 Weeks|
|Level 2||Intermediate||9 Weeks|
|Level 3||High Intermediate||9 Weeks|
|Level 4||Low Advanced||9 Weeks|
|Level 5||Advanced - last level for undergraduate admission||9 Weeks|
INTERLINK Session Schedule
|Spring 2020 Term 1||January 6 - March 6|
|Spring 2020 Term 2||March 9 - May 15 (With Spring Break)|
|Summer 2020||June 1 - July 31 (Online Only)|
|Fall 2020 Term 1||August 17 - October 16|
|Fall 2020 Term 2||October 19 - December 18|
|Spring 2021 Term 1||January 11 - March 12|
|Spring 2021 Term 2||March 22 - May 21|
|Summer 2021||June 1 - July 30|
|Fall 2021 Term 1||August 16 - October 15|
|Fall 2021 Term 2||October 18 - December 17|
Tuition & Fees for 2019-2020
Full-time Tuition 9 weeks/20 hours of class per week
|Student Service and Facilities Fee||$405|
|INTERLINK Placement Test for students conditionally admitted to MSU||$100|
|Application to INTERLINK for students applying to INTERLINK directly||$100|
|Courier Delivery of I-20 (optional)||$65|
|*Unless student already has own insurance and provides proof of coverage in English|
Residence Life Fees
Housing Application and Deposit
Single room/21 meals per week*
|Single room/15 meals per week*
3 meals per day, 5 days a week (excludes weekends)
|Double room/21 meals per week*
2 persons per room; 3 meals per day, 7 days a week
|* Prices may vary depending on room size and availability.|
If you wish to apply for conditional admission as an undergraduate student at MSU, please contact the MSU International Admissions team at email@example.com or go to our application instructions webpage
Office Hours & Location
330 Culbertson Hall
P.O. Box 170550
Bozeman, MT 59717-0550 USA
Phone: +1(406) 994-3807
9 am - 5 pm MST, Monday-Friday
Director: Valley Peters