Montana State University
International Programs > Study Abroad > Summer Programs Abroad

Montana State Study Abroad on Facebook

Study Abroad Office

Montana State University
P.O. Box 172260
400 Culbertson Hall
Bozeman, MT 59717-2260


Meghan Carroll - Study Abroad Program Assistant

Tel: (406) 994-7151


Anna Greenberg - Study Abroad Advisor and Outreach Coordinator

Tel: (406) 994-7151
Fax: (406) 994-1619


Susan Welker - Study Abroad Manager

Tel: (406) 994-5719
Fax: (406) 994-1619


Alyson Roberts - CCIS Advisor and Coordinator

Tel: (406) 994-7044
Fax: (406) 994-1619

International Traveldream. discover. explore. learn. connect. go.Studying and Teaching Abroad


MSU Faculty Traveling Abroad

If you are an MSU Faculty member taking undergraduate students abroad, please contact the Office of International Programs at

(406) 994-4031

If you are an MSU Faculty member traveling abroad on MSU business, you are required to send the Foreign Travel Insurance Reporting Form to the Office of Safety and Risk at   Click here to download or view this form.

Things to Consider

State Department Travel Advisory Site

Centers for Disease Control

MSU Saftey and Risk Management Office

Montana State University Policy

MSU has policies designed to lessen risk and increase successful travel abroad experiences for faculty and students. This link brings you to the web page containing MSU travel and study abroad policy.

Saftey and Risk Website

Safety and Risk Management is the MSU office in charge of mitigating risk across campus.  This office is responsible for reducing travel abroad risk for MSU faculty and students while traveling and working abroad..

State Department STEP

The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country.  STEP allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in an emergency.  STEP also allows Americans residing abroad to get routine information from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.


Questions or Comments?

Office of International Programs