Studying abroad in the summer is a great option for those who want the experience of studying overseas but are unable to go during the academic year.
These MSU short term study abroad programs are open to MSU students, Non-MSU students, and community members who meet specific requirements. Students may use financial aid to pay for summer study abroad programs, but only when registering for a minimum of 6 credits . Students considering financial aid should contact the Financial Aid Office immediately. You can download and print the Summer Programs Financial Aid Information Sheet. See the specific program below to determine application deadlines.
MSU Faculty Led Summer 2014 Programs:
- CUBA: Public Health and Policy
- FRANCE: Cultural Crossroads
- ENGLAND: Political Science
- MEXICO: Literature and the Arts
- ZAMBIA: Community and Family Health
- SHAKESPEARE'S ENGLAND: in the footsteps of the Bard
- COSTA RICA: Language, Culture & Medicine
- MOROCCO: Sustainable Community Developement
- JAPAN: Language and Culture
- GREECE: The Greek Cultural Experience
- MONGOLIA: Land & Water
- NICARAGUA: Spanish Language
- MOROCCO: French Language
- NETHERLANDS: Active Transportation
Follow this link to register your foreign travel. MSU Policy requires faculty taking students abroad to register their travel with the Office of International Programs. Faculty traveling abroad on MSU business are strongly encouraged to register as well.
Summer 2014 Study Abroad Programs:
Lanzhou University in Lanzhou, China - NEW for Summer 2014!
Students may study at Lanzou University in China on FULL SCHOLARSHIP! Students are responsible for their own transportation and personal expenses. Contact Study Abroad for more information.
Letra Hispanica in Salamanca, Spain