Group International Travel
MSU GROUP INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL, per the MSU International Travel Policy, isan organized group of International Travelers led by a Group Leaderfor the purpose oftaking part in aneducational activity abroad. These are primarily undergraduate students led by an approved Group Leader, usually a faculty member, and participation may or may not offer academic credit. Neither graduate students attending conferences or conducting research with their advisors, nor faculty and staff traveling together, are considered Group Travel.
Lead an MSU Group Abroad!
STEP 1: Apply:
- Apply to lead a group abroad by completing the Group International Travel Form.
STEP 2: Pre-Departure Requirements
- Attend a Pre-Departure Orientation and Travel Health and Safety Class.
- Register You Travel
- Once your program has been approved, register your program using your My Global Connection profile.
- International Travel Insurance
- STEP Enrollment
- Each individual traveler should enroll in the U.S. Department of State's Smart Travel Enrollment Program. Click HERE to register.