Montana State University

Montana State Study Abroad on Facebook

Study Abroad Office

Montana State University
P.O. Box 172260
400 Culbertson Hall
Bozeman, MT 59717-2260


Meghan Carroll - Study Abroad Program Assistant

Tel: (406) 994-7151


Anna Greenberg - Study Abroad Advisor and Outreach Coordinator

Tel: (406) 994-7151
Fax: (406) 994-1619


Susan Welker - Study Abroad Manager

Tel: (406) 994-5719
Fax: (406) 994-1619


Alyson Roberts - CCIS Advisor and Coordinator

Tel: (406) 994-7044
Fax: (406) 994-1619

Australia -- Universtiy of Western Australia

University of Western Australia

  • Country: Australia
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
  • Language: English
  • Level(s): Undergraduate and Graduate
  • Subjects: Most majors
  • Length: Academic smemester or year
  • Cost: MSU Tuition plus room and board at host institution
  • Deadline: March 1 for the following fall; October 1 for the following spring

If you have any questions or need additional information about studying in Australia, contact:

Anna Greenberg
Study Abroad Advisor
Office of International Programs
400 Culbertson Hall
Phone: 994-7151


The University of Western Australia offers programs from a wide variety of subjects including:

  • Agriculture
  • Arts and Architecture
  • Business
  • Computer Science
  • Science and Engineering
  • Social Sciences and Humanities


Academic Calendar:

University of Western Australia International:

Student Life

Visit the links below to learn more about life at the University of Western Australia, the city of Perth, and Australia.

University of Western Australia Student Life

Student Life:




Pert City Information:

Travel Perth:


Travel Australia:

Australia Country Information:

Lonely Planet Australia:

National Geographic Australia:




Students pay MSU tuition and fees. 

Check with Financial Aid to see if your scholarship will apply.


Financial Aid

Federal financial aid applies to this program.  Check with the financial aid department for more information regarding individual financial aid questions.


The University of Western Australia offers on-campus housing for students as well as resources to help students find off-campus accommodation.



Start your online profile and fill out the advising questionnaire at

When you have completed your online profile, please contact the study abroad office via email at or via phone at 406-994-7151 to set up a one on one advising appointment.