In support of the Montana State University mission, the Information Technology Center promotes, develops, delivers, and facilitates the use of information technology services and resources.
The IT Center is the provider of central information technology services to Montana State University. While ITC is many things to many people, our primary areas of responsibility are:
- The campus data network
- Servers for central applications (email, calendaring, and many others)
- Information Security
- The campus telephone system
- The university-wide administrative software system (Finance, Human Resource, and Student information)
- Web infrastructure
- The ITC student computing laboratories
- Smart Podiums in campus classrooms
- The campus Computer Store
- The campus computer Maintenance Shop
- The campus information technology Help Desk
- The campus communication wiring group
Our staff and offices occupy two Bozeman campus buildings: the third floor of Montana Hall (administrative systems group) and the basement of the Renne Library (all other units). View our Org Chart.
As a customer-focused service organization, ITC welcomes your input into our operations. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.