Exam Scoring Services
The IT Center offers electronic scanning and scoring of Scantron OMR (optical mark recognition) exam forms for departments and individual instructors.
- Drop off exams at Testing Services in 19 Renne Library.
- cover sheet
- student scoresheets
- Instructors will be notified by email when scoring is complete. Scores will be provided to instructors via posting in secure Knox folder.
- Scored exam sheets will be returned to instructor via campus mail, unless other arrangements are made.
- Blank forms will be available for purchase at Testing Services.
Scanning & Scoring Fees
|Setup||$5 per answer key|
|Scanning||10¢ per form|
|Blank forms||$75 per box of 500|
Charges are billed to the department index number.
- Individual Student Grade Report – a report for each student that details score, response to each question, correct answer for incorrect responses, and also contains an image of the student's answer sheet [pdf]
- Student Statistics Report – a report that contains student name, GID, grade, total points scored out of value of exam, and percent score
- Class Frequency Distribution Report – a graphical report that shows the grade distribution for the class
- Test Statistics Report – a statistical report that shows score data, mean, mean percent score, range, standard deviation, percentiles, confidence intervals and test reliability
- Student Response Report – a summary report that shows each student's response to each question on the exam
- Test Item Statistics Report – a report that summarizes correct/incorrect responses to each question on the exam
- Item Analysis Report – a graphical report that details how students responded to each question on the exam
- D2L – a file (uploadable) that includes student name and score [csv]
- Excel – a spreadsheet that includes student name, GID, and score [xls]