The IT Center offers electronic scanning and scoring of OMR (optical mark recognition) exam forms for departments and individual instructors. Forms are available for purchase in the Exam Scoring office.
- Purchase forms in advance of test as needed.
- Complete the Exam Scoring Request Form.
- Drop off the completed exams and request form in room 51 in the IT Center.
- Results are posted to Knox within 1 working day; instructors are notified by email.
Scanning & Scoring Fees
|Setup||$5 per answer key|
|Scanning||10¢ per form|
|Blank forms||$75 per box of 500|
|Fees are billed to the department index number.|
Results are available to instructors in any of the following reports.
- Individual Student Score Report - a report for each student detailing score, mean, high & low scores, and questions missed [pdf]
- Summary Report - a report listing student scores by name (with or without full GID/student ID) [pdf, xsl]
- Class Statistical Report - a statistical report and analysis of class performance for each question on exam [pdf]
- D2L (uploadable) file that includes student name and score [csv]