Hardware Repair Services can in some cases recover low-level data. Please contact them at 994-5105 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You can also stop by their office in the ITC Computer Store (Renne 68) anytime during business hours.
The following is a small list of data recovery services and is posted as a convenience to Montana State University faculty, staff and students. Reference to any of the following companies does not constitute or imply any endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Montana State University IT Center.
The cost of data recovery generally is expensive. On the average, expect to spend anywhere from $300 to $2500 and at least 3 to 5 days for recovery.
- Montana Data Recovery Services - http://www.adrdatarecovery.com/montana.html
- DataTech Lab – http://www.datatechlab.com
- Data Recovery Services –http://www.datarecovery.net
- EcoData Recovery – http://www.ecodatarecovery.com
- Gillware Data Recovery - http://www.gillware.com
- Kroll Ontrack - http://www.krollontrack.com/data-recovery
- Montana Hard Driver Recovery – http://www.dtidata.com
Click "About DTI Data" (located in the upper horizontal nav bar on the right).
Select "Nationwide Data Recovery Areas".
For more options, search for “data recovery services” using your favorite search engine.