Hardware Repair Services is an an A+ Authorized Service Center certified to perform warranty repairs on Dell and Apple computers. The center supports university departments and campus users.
Students, faculty, and staff can receive support by contacting the center at 994-5105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authorized Apple Service Center
- Authorized Dell Self-Supporting* Service Center
- Authorized HP Printer repairs
- Non-warranty Repairs - Cost of non-warranty repairs consists of labor charges and the cost of parts used. We currently charge $22.50 for a baseline diagnostic and then $45 per hour for labor.
- Data back-up and retrieval
- Virus and malware removal
*We can only provide parts and labor warranty service for Dell computers purchased through Montana State University. For Dell computers that are purchased from other vendors (Dell Online, Staples, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc.), parts are provided but labor will be charged at the rate of $45 per hour.
Drop-off/ Pick-up: Hardware Repair Services is located in the ITC Store, room 68 in the basement of Renne Library. Entrance is on the south east corner of Renne facing AJM Johnson Hall (see map for entrance location). Please contact the University Police, 994-2121 for permission if you will be driving to location.
Payments can only be made with a valid CatCard (OneCard) or a departmental index number. We cannot accept cash, credit cards or checks. Add money to your CatCard online or by visiting theater office located in SUB 134 next to the MSU Bookstore.
ResNet is MSU's subscription based network for campus residents and provides the following services to it's subscribers:
- Virus, spyware, and adware scans
- Operating system installs/reloads with backups
- Hardware support/installs
- Network diagnostics
- Computer troubleshooting
ResNet is located in North Hedges Hall, room1. Contact them at 994-1929 or email@example.com.
Patrick Baciu - A+ certified, HP printer certified, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) Dell Certified Technician (DCSE)
Reeves Petroff - A+ certified, Network+ certification, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) Dell Certified Technician (DCSE)