Action May Be Required:
Acrobat Pro DC License Change
Attention MSU Acrobat Pro DC users:
This is your final reminder. Older versions of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC may no longer work after November 30, 2018 due to changes in licensing made during MSU’s recent contract renewal with Adobe. If you wish to continue using Acrobat Pro DC follow instructions in the What do I need to do? section below.
• If you contacted us after receiving the first notification sent on November 20, your account has been set up and you can follow the instructions below.
• If you installed Acrobat Pro DC through Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) or do not use Acrobat Pro DC, you can disregard this message.
What do I need to do?
To continue Acrobat Pro DC, you need to sign into Adobe for authorization following steps below.
Sign in for authorization:
- Open Acrobat Pro DC, click the Help menu and select Sign In link.
Some may be automatically prompted to log in, if this happens, click the Sign In button and then continue following instructions below.
- Click the Sign in with Enterprise ID link.
- Enter montana.edu in the email address/ domain field.
• Leave password field blank.
• Hit Tab or Enter.
The MSU Web Login page opens.
If prompted to choose an account, select Enterprise ID.
- Log in with your NetID and NetID password.
You'll be redirected back to Acrobat Pro DC where you can resume working. If a new version is required, follow prompts to download apps for Document Cloud > Acrobat Pro DC.
How do I get Acrobat Pro if I don't have it?
If you don't have Acrobat Pro DC and would like to download it, please see directions at www.montana.edu/uit/purchase/adobe/acrobat-pro-dc.html (copy URL into your browser).
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please contact the UIT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them in the MSU Library.
University Information Technology