IT Services Being Restored Following Cooling Failure
Dear Faculty and Staff,
Early this morning the cooling system in the AJM Data Center failed, causing several systems to go down. The cooling issue has been resolved and services are being restored.
Listed below are the services (servers) affected by the outage. We are working diligently to bring them all back online. Those that may remain down at this time are indicated with an asterisk.
- MSU website - www.montana.edu (web – webfarm)
- Sympa- MSU list server (acnssympa)
- Internal Mail relay (auva)
- CRM SFTP server
HR training through MyInfo (bigmike)
Content Management System (cms)
MyProfile/password reset (edison)
- Web Tuition Payment (mrdagobah)
- Red Hat Satellite Server (msurhsat) *
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Web portion of CMS (omnilds)
- Oracle Database backups with RMAN
- Voice message\menus
To get the latest updates on issues impacting UIT systems, you can follow our twitter account @MSU_IT_alerts or view the feed on our home page at http://www.montana.edu/uit.
Please contact the UIT Service Desk at 994-1777 or email@example.com if you have questions.
University Information Technology