The following classified positions are currently vacant at Montana State University in Bozeman. If you are interested in applying for any of the following positions, you will need to access the appropriate vacancy announcement below and print the Montana State University Classified Employment Application materials for each position you are applying for. Complete application materials are also available by contacting Human Resources at (406) 994-3651 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Tips for applying for MSU classified positions can be accessed here: "Tips for applying".
The CUSTOM CALCULATOR provides an estimate of the minimum monetary value of the complete compensation package for benefits-eligible jobs.
- Administration & Finance
- Auxiliary Services (Residence Life, Sports Facilities and Strand Union)
- College of Education, Health & Human Development - Office of the Dean
- Department of Athletics
- Department of Research Centers- Central Agricultural Research Center
- Department of Research Centers- Eastern Agricultural Research Center
- Department of Research Centers- Southern Agricultural Research Center
- Extension- Missoula County
- Facilities Planning, Design & Construction
- Facilities Services
- Financial Aid Services
- Fort Keogh - Livestock and Range Research Laboratory (LARRL) - Miles City, MT
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Center
- Office of Activities & Engagement
- Residence Life
- Safety & Risk Management
- Student Health Service
- UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SERVICES
- University Police
- WWAMI - Health Professions Advising