The following classified positions are currently vacant at Montana State University in Bozeman. If you are interested in applying for any of the following positions, you will need to access the appropriate vacancy announcement below and print the Montana State University Classified Employment Application materials for each position you are applying for. Complete application materials are also available by contacting Human Resources at (406) 994-3651 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Tips for applying for MSU classified positions can be accessed here: "Tips for applying".
The CUSTOM CALCULATOR provides an estimate of the minimum monetary value of the complete compensation package for benefits-eligible jobs.
- Associated Students of Montana State University (ASMSU)
- Auxiliary Services
- Auxiliary Services (Residence Life, Sports Facilities and Strand Union)
- Child Development Center, HHD
- College of Arts and Architecture - Montana Shakespeare in the Parks
- College of Nursing
- Facilities Services
- Microbiology and Immunology
- MUSEUM OF THE ROCKIES
- Native American Studies
- Office of Financial Aid Services
- Residence Life
- School of Music
- Student Health Service
- The Graduate School
- University Business Services
- University Police
- Land Resources and Environmental Sciences