The following classified positions are currently vacant at Montana State University in Bozeman. If you are interested in applying for any of the following positions, you will need to access the appropriate vacancy announcement below and print the Montana State University Classified Employment Application materials for each position you are applying for. Complete application materials are also available by contacting Human Resources at (406) 994-3651 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for applying for MSU classified positions can be accessed here: "Tips for applying".
The CUSTOM CALCULATOR provides an estimate of the minimum monetary value of the complete compensation package for benefits-eligible jobs.
- Auxiliary Services (Residence Life, Sports Facilities and Strand Union)
- Auxiliary Services IT
- College of Agriculture/ MAES Dean and Director's Office
- Eastern Agricultural Research Center
- Facilities Services
- Graduate School
- Information Technology Center
- Land Resources and Environmental Sciences
- Office of Financial Aid Services
- Office of the Registrar
- Procurement Services
- University Budget Office
- University Business Services
- University Police
- WWAMI Medical Education Program