Montana State University seeks qualified individuals to provide non tenurable level instruction and/or related functions. Applications are accepted on a continual basis (unless otherwise indicated) and will be maintained in a pool for two years. After two years, candidates will need to re-submit materials for continued consideration.
The department or program search committees, or hiring authority, will review and evaluate the submitted application materials. Applicants will be notified if their application is being retained in the non-tenure track faculty hiring pool.
The CUSTOM CALCULATOR provides an estimate of the minimum monetary value of the complete compensation package for benefits-eligible jobs.
- College of Agriculture
- College of Engineering
- College of Letters and Science
- College of Nursing
- Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Department of Health & Human Development
- Department of Land Resources and Environmental Sciences
- Gallatin College
- Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship
- Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- School of Architecture
- School of Art
- School of Film & Photography
- School of Music
- University Studies