- Variational image processing/analysis and its applications.
- Compressive sensing based image reconstruction.
- Numerical optimization and applied partial differential equations.
- Graph regularizations and large-scale data analysis.
- Ph.D. (2013) in Applied Mathematics, Case Western Reserve University
- M.S. (2008) in Mathematics, East China Normal University
- B.S. (2005) in Mathematics, Xuzhou Normal University
- 2018-2021: NSF grant DMS-1818374 (PI), "Graph-Based Regularization Techniques and
- 2018-2019: MSU faculty excellence grant (PI), "Collaborative Research on Mathematical