- Jing Qin, Feng Liu, Shouyi Wang, and Jay Rosenberger (2017): EEG Source Imaging Based on Spatial and Temporal Graph Structures, 2017 International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications
(IPTA 2017), Montreal, Canada, Nov. (accepted)
- Feng Liu, Jing Qin, Shouyi Wang, Jay Rosenberger, and Jianzhong Su (2017): Supervised EEG Source Imaging in Transformed Domain with Graph Regularization, 2017 International Conference on Brain Informatics (BI 2017), Beijing, China, Nov.
- Fang Li, Jing Qin (2017): A robust fuzzy local information and L_p-norm distance based image segmentation method, IET Image Processing, DOI:
- Jing Qin, Tianyu Wu, Ying Li, Wotao Yin, Stanley Osher, and Wentai Liu (2017): Accelerated High-Resolution EEG Source Imaging. 8th International IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER' 17), Shanghai,
China, May. Link1, Link2
- Ying Li, Jing Qin, Stanley Osher, and Wentai Liu (2016): Graph Fractional-Order Total Variation EEG Source Reconstruction. 38th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology
Society (EMBC' 16), pp. 101-104, Orlando, Florida. Link1, Link2
- Ying Li, Jing Qin, Yue-Loong Hsin, Stanley Osher, and Wentai Liu (2016): s-SMOOTH: Sparsity and Smoothness Enhanced EEG Brain Tomography. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10: 543. Link
- Jing Qin, Igor Yanovsky, and Wotao Yin (2015): Efficient Simultaneous Image Deconvolution and Upsampling Algorithm for Low Resolution
Microwave Sounder Data. J. Appl. Remote Sens. 9(1), 095035. Link
- Fang Li, Stanley Osher, Jing Qin, and Ming Yan (2015): A Multiphase Image Segmentation Based on Fuzzy Membership Functions and L1-norm Fidelity. J. Sci. Comp. 69(1): 82-106. Link1, Link2
- Jing Qin, Thomas Laurent, Kevin Bui, Ricardo V. Tan, Jasmine Dahilig, Shuyi Wang,
Jared Rohe, Justin Sunu, Andrea L. Bertozzi (2015): Detecting Plumes in LWIR Using Robust Nonnegative Matrix Factorization with Graph-based
Initialization SPIE DSS 2015. Link1, Link2
- Jing Xu, Hui-Bin Chang, and Jing Qin (2014): Domain Decomposition Method for Image Deblurring. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 271: 401-414. Link
- Weihong Guo, Jing Qin, and Sibel Tari (2014): Automatic prior shape selection for image segmentation. Research in Shape Modeling, Chapter 1, pp. 1-8. Link
- Jing Qin, Xiyu Yi, Shimon Weiss, and Stanley Osher (2014): Shearlet-TGV Based Fluorescence Microscopy Image Deconvolution. UCLA CAM Reports: 14-32. Link
- Yaxin Peng, Shihui Ying, Jing Qin, and Tieyong Zeng (2013): Trimmed strategy for affine registration of point sets J. Appl. Remote Sens. 7(1): 073468/1-10. Link
- Jing Qin, Weihong Guo (April, 2013): An Efficient Compressive Sensing MR Image Reconstruction Scheme, International Symposium on BIOMEDICAL IMAGING: From Nano to Macro 2013. Link
- Weihong Guo, Jing Qin and Wotao Yin: A NEW DETAIL-PRESERVING REGULARIZATION SCHEME, SIAM J. Imaging Sci. 7-2 (2014), pp. 1309-1334. Link
- Jing Qin, Weihong Guo (2013): Two-stage Geometric Information Guided Compressive Imaging, Link
- Weihong Guo, Jing Qin (May, 2013): A GEOMETRY GUIDED IMAGE DENOISING SCHEME, Inverse Problems and Imaging 7(2): 499-521. Link
- Jing Qin, Weihong Guo (April 2nd, 2011): AN AUTOMATIC ADDITIVE AND MULTIPLICATIVE NOISE REMOVAL SCHEME WITH SHARPNESS PRESERVATION, International Symposium on BIOMEDICAL IMAGING: From Nano to Macro 2011. (NIH Travel
- Yaxing Peng, Fang Li, Jing Qin, Chaomin Shen (2007): Speckle removal of multi-polarization SAR imagery using variational method, SPIE Fifth International Symposium on Multispectral Image Processing and Pattern
- Jing Qin. Prior Information Guided Image Processing and Compressive Sensing. PhD Diss. Case Western Reserve University, 2013. Link
- Jing Qin. Tensor Voting Algorithm and Its Application. (Master Thesis). China Master's Theses Full-text Database. Oct. 2008. Link
- Ying Li, Jing Qin, and Wentai Liu, "Brain Imaging System Using Total Variation EEG
Source Reconstruction Method", UC-2016-681.
- Ying Li, Wentai Liu, Jing Qin, Chih-Wei Chang, and Yi-Kai Lo, "Ultra-Dense Electrode-Based
Brain Imaging System With High Spatial And Temporal Resolution", UC-2016-151-1.
- Nonconvex Regularization in Imaging: Theory, Algorithms and Applications, SIAM Conference
on Imaging Sciences 2016, Albuquerque, NM.
- Variational image analysis and applications, The 8th International Congress on Industrial
and Applied Mathematics, 2015, Beijing, China.
- Jing Qin (Oct 17, 2017): Fast high-resolution EEG source imaging, Annual Data Institute Conference 2017, San Francisco, CA.
- Jing Qin (June 22-23, 2017): Graph Fractional-Order Total Variation EEG Source Reconstruction, Colloquium of Applied Mathematics, East China Normal University/Shanghai University,
- Jing Qin (May 25, 2016): Smoothness and Sparsity Enhanced EEG Image Reconstruction, SIAM Conference on Imaging Sciences, Albuquerque, NM.
- Jing Qin (August 15-16, 2015): Smoothness and Sparsity Enhanced Image Processing and Reconstruction, International Workshop on Mathematical Image Processing, Tianjin, China.
- Jing Qin (August 10-14, 2015): Fuzzy Image Segmentation Based on TV Regularization and L1-norm Fidelity, ICIAM 2015, Beijing, China
- Jing Qin (July 12th, 2015): Detecting Plumes in LWIR Using Robust Nonnegative Matrix Factorization with Graph-based
Initialization, NSF DTRA workshop, Washington D.C.
- Jing Qin (April 22nd, 2015): Detecting Plumes in LWIR Using Robust Nonnegative Matrix Factorization with Graph-based
Initialization, SPIE 2015 DSS, Baltimore, MD.
- Jing Qin (April 11th, 2015): AWM Minisymposium 2015
- Jing Qin, Weihong Guo (Jan 18th, 2014): Prior Information Guided Image Denoising and Reconstruction, AWM Workshop 2014
- Jing Qin, Weihong Guo (May 20th, 2012): Robust High Frequency Information Guided Compressive Sensing Reconstruction, SIAM Conference on Imaging Science 2012(IS12) CP1. (Student Travel Award)
- Jing Qin, Weihong Guo (May 11th, 2012): VISUALIZATION IN MATHEMATICAL IMAGE DENOISING AND COMPRESSED SENSING RECONSTRUCTION (poster), Data Visualization Symposium 2012, CWRU.
- Jing Qin, Weihong Guo (August 12, 2011): An Automatic Additive and Multiplicative Noise Removal Scheme with Sharpness Preservation (poster), Mathematical Methods for Images and Surfaces Conference, 2011, MSU.
- Jing Qin, Weihong Guo (April 13th, 2010): A Segmentation Boosted Denoising Scheme for Images with Excessive and Inhomogeneous
Noise, SIAM Conference on Imaging Science 2010(IS10) CP3.
Softwares and demos