- Fall 2017: M 221, Introduction to Linear Algebra.
- Fall 2017: M 591, Optimization.
Montana State University
- Spring 2016: M 442, Numerical Solution of Differential Equations.
- Spring 2016: M 386R, Software Applications in Mathematics.
- Fall 2016: M 441, Numerical Linear Algebra & Optimization.
- Summer 2016: M 221, Introduction to Linear Algebra.
University of California, Los Angeles
- Math 164: Optimization, Fall 2014-2015
- Math 151B: Applied Numerical Methods, Spring 2014-2016
- Math 151A: Applied Numerical Methods, Winter 2014-2016
- Math 33A: Linear Algebra and Applications, Fall 2013
Case Western Reserve University
- Math 120: Precalculus, Fall 2011-2012
- Summer 2015: UCLA REU Project - Image and data classification
- Summer 2014: UCLA REU Project - Video tracking of airborne toxins
- 2016: two UCLA teams (one successful participant and one honourable mention)
- 2015: four UCLA teams (one successful participant and three meritorious winners)
- 2014: two UCLA teams (one successful participant and one honourable mention)