Inspiring MSU students to become leaders who serve as catalysts for positive change.
The MSU Leadership Institute is an entity of MSU that reports directly to the Office of the Provost. Created in 1997 by the Associated Students of Montana State University to support leadership development for students, the Montana State University (MSU) Leadership Institute’s objective is to work on a system-wide basis providing, coordinating, planning and organizing leadership opportunities. The Institute provides a variety of student-focused leadership opportunities designed to enhance and provide essential career and life skills.
In addition, the Institute has a national advisory board that provides leadership insights and direction during our biannual meetings.
- ASMSU President
- Conrad Anker, Bozeman, MT
- Brooke Anderson, Bozeman, MT
- Teresa Borrenpohl, Post Falls, ID
- Todd Eliason, Bozeman, MT
- Dean Folkvord, Three Forks, MT
- Joe Kurcinka, Bozeman, MT
- Joe McCarty, Bozeman, MT
- Bob Mokwa (Interim Provost)
- Errol Rice, Helena, MT
- Kathleen Saylor, Bozeman, MT
- David Singel, Bozeman, MT
- Carmen McSpadden, Bozeman, MT (Director of LI)