Inspiring MSU students to become leaders who serve as catalysts for positive change.
The MSU Leadership Institute is an entity of MSU that reports directly to the Office of the Provost. Created in 1997 by the Associated Students of Montana State University to support leadership development for students, the Montana State University (MSU) Leadership Institute’s objective is to work on a system-wide basis providing, coordinating, planning and organizing leadership opportunities. The Institute provides a variety of student-focused leadership opportunities designed to enhance and provide essential career and life skills.
In addition, the Institute has a national advisory board that provides leadership insights and direction during our biannual meetings.
- Conrad Anker, Bozeman, MT
- Brooke Anderson, Bozeman, MT
- Phyllis Bock, Bozeman, MT
- Teresa Borrenpohl, Post Falls, ID
- Todd Eliason, Bozeman, MT
- Dean Folkvord, Three Forks, MT
- Jaynee Drange Groseth, Bozeman, MT
- Joe Kurcinka, Bozeman, MT
- Joe McCarty, Bozeman, MT
- Errol Rice, Helena, MT
- Kathleen Saylor, Bozeman, MT
- David Singel, Bozeman, MT