Inspiring MSU students to become leaders who serve as catalysts for positive change
Created in 1997 by the Associated Students of Montana State University to support leadership development for students, the Montana State University (MSU) Leadership Institute’s objective is to work on a system-wide basis providing, coordinating, planning and organizing leadership opportunities. The Institute provides a variety of student-focused leadership opportunities designed to enhance and provide essential career and life skills.
The Institute is a committee of the Associated Students of Montana State University (ASMSU). In addition, the Institute has an advisory board that provides leadership insights and direction.
- Conrad Anker, Bozeman, MT
- Phyllis Bock, Bozeman, MT
- Teresa Borrenpohl, Pocatello, ID
- Todd Eliason, Bozeman, MT
- Russ Fletcher, Missoula, MT
- Jaynee Drange Groseth, Bozeman, MT
- Errol Rice, Helena, MT
- David Singel, Bozeman, MT
- Kitch Walker, Bozeman, MT