Research Enhancement Awards
The College of Letters and Science is pleased to accept applications for Research Enhancement Awards for faculty travel to conferences, archives, and research sites.
Eligibility & Award Stipulations:
Tenure-track faculty may apply for up to $2,000 annually. Expenses may include registration, travel, and lodging. International travel will be supported.
- Priority will be given to faculty who have less access to travel funds through grants, F&A funds (in either departmental or PI accounts), start-ups, or other sources.
- Recipients will be expected to provide a brief, final report to their Department Head and to the Dean within one month of returning.
- Please adhere to the listed deadline on the Awards webpage. You may contact the Dean’s Office for any questions or concerns at (406) 994-4288 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Fiscal Year 2019 Application Deadlines:
Fiscal Year 2019 awards (all deadlines listed below) must be spent out between July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019.
Fall 2018 Travel
- For travel between October 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019
- Deadline August 24, 2018, 3PM
- July 31, 2018 Call - Apply here!
- Notification early September
Spring 2019 Travel
- For travel between February 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019
- Deadline January 4, 2019, 3PM
- December 7, 2018 Call (Application currently closed)
- Notification mid-January
Fiscal Year 2020 Application Deadlines:
Fiscal Year 2020 awards (all deadlines listed below) must be spent out between July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020.
Summer 2019 Travel
- For travel between July 1, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- Deadline May 10, 2019, 3PM
April 19, 2019 Call (Applicaiton currently closed)
- Notification late May