- To investigate the physical facilities implications of MSU’s 5 Year Vision.
- To distinguish between physical and non-physical solution possibilities.
- To investigate what on and off campus stakeholders want the campus environment to
- To investigate current planning challenges, historical planning precedents, and real
- To illustrate and test potential planning options.
- To establish a consensus vision for the physical development of the campus environment
that is practical, useful, and most importantly inspiring.
- To establish physical planning principles and guidelines to inform the coherent implementation
of the consensus vision over the coming years while allowing sufficient flexibility
to positively respond to specific challenges and opportunities