20th Compete Smart Conference Re-Cap
October 6-7th 2016, Fairmont Hot Springs
Compete Smart 2016
Nearly 20 years ago Compete Smart was started as a Montana's premier Manufacturing Conference that serves as an opportunity for participants and businesses to learn, network, and grow. This year, the conference was held at Fairmont Resort and we had over 300 attendees! We are so grateful for our sponsors, attendees, and all employees that helped us make this our best conference yet.
We hope to see you all return in 2018!
Let us know if you have any comments regarding the conference here
"Keep raising that bar! Every year it just gets better!"
Compete Smart 2016 Agenda and Session Presentations
- Stewart- A Value Driver Framework that Increases Company Value
- Stuyvesant- Robotic Palletizing Solutions
- Obert-Catalyzing the Helena Regions Economy
- Seyler- Brownfields Resources and Success Stories
- Hutchinson-Understanding Your Exit Options
- Buscemi- Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute
- Gray- Supply Chain Optimization
Gill-Montana Facility Finance Authority
- Nicholson-ISO and AS Quality Management: Recent Changes and Why They Are Important To You
- Murdock-Grow your Network, Grow Your Sales & Revenue by 10%
- Cartwright-SCADA: Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
Executive-in-Residence, College of Business at the University of North Alabama
Janyce Fadden earned her Bachelors degree in Engineering and Management from Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York, and her MBA from Northern Illinois University. As an Executive-in-Residence, she is involved in the execution of an innovative pipeline strategy, promoting Strategic Doing, and many other projects for the University.
We were lucky enough to have her as our 2016 Compete Smart Keynote Speaker! Read more about Janyce