BOZEMAN -- Eight individuals and one team were named winners of Montana State University’s 28th annual Celebrating Excellence in Service and Employee of the Year awards in a ceremony held April 20.
The university recognized two individuals for their excellence in each one of the four MSU Service Excellence standards: competence, courtesy, reliability and safety. The team award was presented to the team that best exemplified the Service Excellence culture in its daily work and programs. MSU’s Service Excellence initiative aims to align the quality of the university’s service environment to the excellent education the university offers.
The 2017 award winners are listed below by award and department:
- Mike Kosevich, Culinary Services, Dining Hall
- Rosie Wallander, Land Resources and Environmental Sciences
- Brenden Franson, Sports Facilities
- Emily Salois, Montana INBRE
- Ann Bertagnolli, Montana INBRE
- Deborah Chiolero, Office of International Programs
- Twanna Martin, Residence Life
- Nilam A. Patel, University Communications
- Matthew Crosby, Chancey Ringer, Amy Snyder, Amanda Tebay and James Tobin, Housing Leadership Team
Each winner received a cash award of $500. Individual winners also received a gold award pin.
For more information, contact Heidi Gagnon, MSU Office of Administration and Finance, (406) 994-4361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Heidi Gagnon, MSU Office of Administration and Finance, (406) 994-4361 or email@example.com