Apply to NPTT
Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis and typically take five to ten working days to complete.
Those passing the initial screening may be contacted to arrange a personal/telephone interview. Once applicants are accepted, their applications will be forwarded to the Montana State University Graduate School for administrative processing. Please contact the NPTT office prior to submitting an application, to ensure that you are a candidate for the program and to discuss any questions that you may have regarding the application process.
- Applications for 16-1 cohort starting Sep 6, 2015 due – August 14th
- Applications for 16-2 cohort starting November 29, 2015 due – November 5th
- Applications for 16-3 cohort starting February 14, 2016 due – January 26th
Please speak with Jamie O'Callaghan application process during your initial application question and answer session.
The following documents are required for the application to Northern Plains Transition to Teaching:
- Online application with $60.00 fee
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed TEPP forms (See Teachable Subjects here)
- Official Academic Transcripts from all Institutions attended
- Criminial Records Check
International applicants must submit the same application materials as US applicants. Additionally if you are an international applicant, you must hold a four year bachelor's degree equivalent.