Student Health Service

For assistance with immunizationsstudent health insurance, and related health holds. Please call (406) 994-3199 for more information.

Office of the Registrar

To order official MSU transcripts, request enrollment verification for in-school deferment, name changes, assistance with your MyInfo password and information regarding commencement and diploma information please see the Office of the Registrar's webpage.

The Graduate School

For assistance with graduate admission status, status of your Program of Study, and to inquire about graduate student policies and procedures, please see the Graduate School website.

University Business Services For information regarding student billing and your student account status, or to make a payment once your student account has been charged (per your bill found onMyInfo – remember MSU bills are not mailed out) please inquire with the Student Accounts office. They have an informational website or can be reached by phone at (406) 994-1991.

Extended University

NPTT courses are offered through the MSU Extended University. Registrations and payments are made typically directly with this office. Requests to withdraw or drop a course are made to this office by emailing Extended University and cc'ing Jamie O'Callaghan. Additionally Extended University provides support for Desire2Learn and have their own policies that must be regarded.