Archived News & Articles
- Science News: Analysis finds gender bias in peer-reviewer picks – Bethany Brookshire, February 3, 2017
- How One University Closed the Gender Gap in STEM-Faculty Hiring, Williams June, A. The Chronicle of Higher Education. October 7, 2016.
- Loaded Questions: Faculty search committees ask many questions of job candidates.
But some questions are off-limits. - ASBMB Today (08-08-16)
- Restacking The Deck: Gender Discrepancies In Academic STEM Fields - 90.1WABE NPR News (06-07-16)
- MSU celebrates increase in women science and engineering faculty - Bozeman Chronicle (04-28-16)
- A recipe for change: Creating a more inclusive academy - Science (04-08-16)
- More Depressing News for Women in STEM - Fast Company (01-06-16)