Ruth Alexander Nursing Scholarship
NAME OF SCHOLARSHIP: Ruth Alexander Nursing Scholarship
PURPOSE OF SCHOLARSHIP:
To provide scholarship assistance to nursing students at Montana State University College of Nursing in honor of the donor’s aunt, Ruth Alexander.
NUMBER OF AWARDS: Varies
VALUE: $1000 minimum
- •Recipients must be junior or senior nursing students enrolled in the traditional or accelerated BSN program at MSU-Bozeman College of Nursing.
- •Recipients must demonstrate financial need.
- •First preference is given to Montana residents
- •Second preference given to female students
- •Third preference given to students of non-traditional age.
NOMINATED / SELECTED BY: The College of Nursing Scholarship Committee
The recipient of the scholarship will write a letter of thanks to the donors, nieces of Ruth Alexander:
Ms. Mary Alexander
7401 Hepatica Lane
Summerfield, NC 27358-9273
Mrs. Kay Alexander
3945 Aloalii Drive
Princeville, HI 96722-5502
The Undergraduate Program Assistant is responsible for processing the Scholarship Authorization Form (SAF).