Mary Johnson Mattfeldt Scholarship
PURPOSE OF SCHOLARSHIP:
A scholarship fund established by Mr. and Mrs. John Johnson in memory of their daughter, Mary Johnson Mattfeldt, who died of cancer during her sophomore year in the nursing curriculum. The trust is administered by the Montana State University Foundation.
NUMBER OF AWARDS: Varies
- Recipient must be an upper division nursing student
- Recipient must be active in Montana Student Nurses Association (MSNA)
- Recipient must submit an essay regarding Your Professional Nursing Goals and the students choice of one of the following concepts:
- A Personal Nursing Experience
- Reasons for Seeking a Degree in Nursing
- Philosophy of Nursing or Health Care
NOMINATED BY: The College of Nursing Scholarship Committee
SELECTED BY: The College of Nursing Scholarship Committee
The Undergraduate Program Assistant is responsible for processing the Scholarship Authorization Form.
Recipient’s name is engraved on the memorial plaque permanently on display in Anna Pearl Sherrick Hall.