Margaret Vojnovich Graduate Nurse Scholarship
PURPOSE OF SCHOLARSHIP:
A trust established in honor of Margaret Houston Vojnovich and administered by the MSU-Bozeman Foundation.
NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1 Graduate Student (alternate years with the Gladys Nye-Stevenson Graduate Award)
1. Scholarships shall be awarded for study in the graduate years.
2. Recipients must be enrolled at the institution carrying at least half the full-time academic work load as determined by the institution.
3. Recipients must be capable in the opinion of the institution of maintaining good standing.
4. The recipients must be enrolled in and have the recommendation of the College of Nursing.
Letter from student's advisor addressing one of the following areas:
- Academic achievement
- Special contributions to nursing
- Special research/thesis efforts.
SELECTED BY: College of Nursing Scholarship Committee
ADDITIONAL C OMMENTS:
The Undergraduate Program Assistant is responsible for processing the Scholarship Authorization Form.