Your CatCard Account



Deposit to your CatCard

There are several different ways to deposit money to your CatCard account.

  • Deposit money online on the GET website (or the GET Mobile app on a mobile device) with a credit/debit card* (Visa, Discover or MasterCard).
  • Come to the CatCard office in the SUB, Room 134, to deposit money using cash, check and credit/debit cards* (Visa, Discover or MasterCard).
  • Go to the Residence Life Cashier's Office in the basement of the Miller Dining Hall to deposit money using cash, check or credit/debit cards* (Visa, Discover or MasterCard).
  • Call the CatCard office at 406-994-2273 and deposit money with a credit/debit card* (Visa, Discover or MasterCard).

* Minimum deposit of $5.00 per credit/debit card transaction.

Report your CatCard Lost

It is the cardholder's responsibility to report their CatCard lost or stolen. It is important to report your card lost or stolen as that will suspend activity on your account until either a new card is issued or you let us know your card has been found. The cardholder is responsible for all transactions until the CatCard is reported lost or stolen.

You can report your card lost 24 hours a day by logging in to your online account or by calling 406-994-2273. (Please leave a voicemail if it's after office hours.) If you find your card and have already reported it lost, for your protection, you must log in to your online account or come to the CatCard office in the SUB, Room 134, to report your card as found.

Lost cards do get turned in to the CatCard office on a daily basis so please stop by or call to see if your card has been turned in. If your CatCard is turned in to the CatCard office, we will send you an email to let you know we have it.  There is a $15.00 charge for all re-issued cards.

Withdrawing Money from your CatCash Account

The CatCard Office does not function as a bank, therefore we can only issue CatCash withdrawals when you either withdraw from school or it is the end of the semester.  (Note:  CNC Cash is NOT refundable.)

All withdrawal requests need to be in writing. To submit a request, you can stop by the CatCard office and fill out a withdrawal request form, submit a letter or email, or use our online withdrawal request form here. Requests by letter or email must list your name, the last four digits of your GID number, the reason for the withdrawal, and your date of birth (for verification purposes).

Withdrawals of $10.00 or less can be refunded in person at the time of the request in the form of cash. All withdrawals over $10.00 are posted to your student account. The refund will be applied to any balance due on your student account. If the remaining balance on your student account is $10.00 or more you will be issued a refund via Direct Deposit or a check mailed to the address listed in My Info.  If you choose to have a check mailed, you must make sure your address information is accurate in MyInfo first. Checks are only issued to the address listed in MyInfo. Please allow 1-3 weeks to receive your check in the mail. Student account refunds will not be issued for balances less than $10.00.

We encourage you to choose Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit information can be found on the MSU website at: Direct Deposit refunds are issued three times per week.

International Students - If you are leaving the country, you must visit the CatCard office to request a withdrawal. Please come to the CatCard office at least 2 days before leaving the country. The CatCard office will need a copy of your travel itinerary. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please call the CatCard office directly at 994-2273.

CatCash funds will stay on accounts for two years after departing Montana State University