Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid
The cost to take online courses at Montana State University varies.
Some Online Only programs qualify for the MSU Online Only Tuition and Fees. To see if your program qualifies, please check:
- Summer 2016 Online Only Graduate Tuition/Fees
- Summer 2016 Online Only Undergraduate Tuition/Fees
- Fall 2016/Spring 2017 Online Only Graduate Tuition/Fees
- Fall 2016/Spring 2017 Online Only Undergraduate Tuition/Fees
- Spring 2016 Online Only Graduate Tuition/Fees
- Spring 2016 Online Only Undergraduate Tuition/Fees
If your program is not listed in the Online Only Tuition and Fee Tables, please check the program description page to view the costs.
Online students are only eligible to apply for financial aid if they are admitted to Montana State University in a degree or qualifying certificate program. For information about financial assistance, please visit MSU's Office of Financial Aid.
Tuition Payment Plan
Bill Confirmation (Pay Fees)
All students must confirm their bill (pay fees) by the fee payment deadline.
Learn more at the Student Accounts Web page by clicking on the Bill Confirmation/ Fee Payment Deadlines link.